Hard Gel for Beginners
by Anastasia Milton
More than 100 video lessons for beginners and experienced nail technicians
who want to get professional education
Continuing Education Units: 50
Let’s start your future in nails!
Hard gel sculpting is rapidly becoming more and more popular with salon clients. But it's a difficult skill to master. Would you like to learn how to sculpt perfect hard gel nails?
I invite you to my Hard Gel for Beginners online course.
With the knowledge acquired from this course, you will be able to sculpt gel with ease and create beautiful nails and enhance the overall satisfaction of their clients.
In this online course I have put together all the main issues related to gel sculpting.
What we will learn
Product chemistry (polymerization process)
Physiology and anatomy of the natural nail
Artificial nail architecture
What an ideal long-lasting nail should look like
Natural nail prep, applying gel polish, removing the product
Practice with a product on a tip
Pushing back the cuticle, filing the free edge, troubleshooting, applying dehydrator and primer
Placing the form stiffener
Working with a C-curve tool and forms
Sculpting: creating a nail, sculpting free edge of the nail, apex, cuticle area
Pinching the nail
Buffing the nail
How to take off gel nails safely using a nail drill
Who would benefit from this course?
The course has been developed for those who are new to sculpting, or learned it by themselves, as well as for nail specialists preferring to start their education "from scratch", and for manicure professionals aiming to expand the range of services offered to the clients.
My Hard Gel works
Three Reasons to Start Hard Gel Sculpting course
Achieve a feeling of success! At the end of the course, when all your tasks are completed, you will be given access to the Test Lesson. After the Test is passed successfully you will get the numbered Certificate with your name.
5 Star Support
Guidance at every stage.
You are constantly in touch with educators and support team. We always answer all the questions from all the students.
5 Star Reviews
Students love our courses! Just read testimonials!
Hot to fit the form
We start with basics. We discuss the structure of a natural nail, the way it grows, what materials are required, and how to choose them.
We move on to practical tasks. We learn to feel the product and to apply it properly, to choose the right moment for pinching, to shape the nail into a perfect shape by filing.
Improving the techniques. We practice achieving beautiful smile lines and applying polish, creating perfect nails for further application of one tone polish or for French manicure.
We go up from simple to comprehensive, moving on to next assignments only after the previous ones are fully completed.
What will you get in the end? You will:
- Have detailed knowledge of natural nail architecture and learn how to prepare the nail safely for sculpting;
- Know all about the contents and chemical properties of various products;
- Obtain information on the products currently available on the market and recommendations on the best choices to make;
- Practice working with gels of different viscosity;
- Learn the safety precautions necessary to protect both your clients and yourself;
- Master the application techniques;
- Learn how to choose the right form and how to fit it;
- Learn how to choose the right nail length for each client;
- Acquire the sculpting and pinching techniques that make your sculpted nails look natural;
- Be able to quickly make 10 nails perfectly shaped by filing;
- Learn to apply polish even and fast;
- Easily correct your mistakes even if you make them;
- Learn to create a perfect C-curve.
About Our Online Education
Nails Pro Academy offers a high quality education to students around the world at an affordable price. We are the ideal choice for students who seek a flexible educational experience with feedback from industry experts.
Accountable Self-Paced Learning
You will have access to your course for a specific amount of time. Typical course access is 6 months. These time frames help you stay on track and provide you with live feedback from our educators. Please check the dates of your course HERE.
If you are enjoying your class but need more time, we have affordable extensions that you can purchase to continue. We offer extensions for access at 1 week, 2 weeks, and 1 month.
Courses can be purchased through our secure website.
Once you purchase a course, you will gain immediate access to several lessons.
To access your purchased course, you will need to create a free Nails Pro Academy student account here.
Hands-On Learning With Educator Feedback
Educators will be available via online messaging to answer any questions you may have as you complete your coursework.
Some lessons contain practical assignments that must be completed prior to moving on to the next lesson. Assignments can be completed at your own pace.
If you require more time to complete assignments, you can request an extension for up to four weeks.
You will be required to upload images of your completed nail assignments in the Nails Pro Academy portal.
Educators will evaluate your assignments, offer comments, point out mistakes (if any), accept the assignment, or ask you to try again.
Our educators are active professionals in the nail industry. Therefore, we allow three business days for our educators to check assignments and provide feedback for lessons.
Completed student assignments are shared with the class during the course. Students can follow educator comments, suggestions, and revisions on fellow classmates' work. This strategy will help you avoid the same mistakes, and give you an opportunity to improve your own work.
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course, when all tasks are completed, you will be given access to the test lesson – the final evaluation of the knowledge gained during the course. After the test is passed, you will receive an authentic certificate of course completion.
Join Nails Pro Academy if you are ready to…
Commit to the practice
We understand the excitement to move forward to the next lesson but learning is a process that requires time. Make sure you are turning in your best work. We carefully take into consideration the time (on average) it takes a student to complete a course, in addition to the time for a teacher to check assignments. Those factors are included for courses with limited timeframes. The only exception to this is when we offer deep discounts during the holiday season.
Be challenged by our educators
The relationship between student and teacher is important to us. We know that having an assignment declined can be frustrating. However, our educators will critique your work to help you become a better nail technician. They will offer new perspectives on your work and may require you to make adjustments. For experienced nail technicians, educators will help you break out of your comfort zone, change old habits, and expand your skill sets. Most importantly, it is imperative that you never compare yourself to others. Our teaching criteria will differ from student to student depending on their level of expertise.
We look forward to being part of your journey, and are eager to see what you can achieve with your talent and dedication!
How it works?
- This is online training; you don't need to spend your money on travel expenses, leave your job or family.
- Training contains high quality lessons in HD.
- At the beginning of the training you will get access to several lessons and you would be able to watch them as many times as you wish. Some people prefer to study in the evening or even at night :)
- Practice lessons will contain home assignments. You will have to complete those assignments. Anastasia Luksha will check your homework, send comments, and approve or disapprove your works. Once your design is approved you will get access to the next lessons.
- You can practice at any time that is suitable for you, take a picture of your results, and upload them to the Getcourse educational system which we use to provide these online trainings.
- Your tutor will check your uploaded pictures, comment on them, underline your mistakes and errors and explain how you can fix them or approve your work if there are no mistakes.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can ask Anastasia anytime and get a response.
- If you won't be able to complete the training before the end date we will allow you an extension of 1–2 weeks. Life is unpredictable sometimes and we would love to help you.
- At the end of the training when you will complete all of your assignments you will get access to your final evaluation. When you successfully complete your evaluation Anastasia will give you a personal certificate of completion.
Here are some important things to know about our trainings:
- You will always be able to see the work of your fellow students and also be able to analyze their mistakes and view the tutor's comments. It helps a lot while you are studying.
- There is no limit on remaking your design. This is not possible with traditional live trainings as the whole group would have to wait for you if you're having trouble with something. With our trainings this limitation does not exist. In fact some of our students continue to remake some of their art works even after it's already been approved by the tutor — they just want to add more amazing designs to their portfolio :)
Practical results — level 1
Products and implements
- Cover Pink
- Soft White
No cleanse top gel
gels 2-3 colors (any)
Non-Acid gel Primer
Clear or natural tips
100, 150 and 180 files
180/240 Grit Buffer
It was very helpful! Learned sculpting nails, new filling techniques, liquid and powder ratio, theory and history of nails. I’d like to thank you for comments and feedback!
Good learning lesson for those with some experience and want to learn proper way. Although good for those just starting out I think those type of people need more hands on training to better understand what they are doing wrong and shown in person correct way. Just my opinion but others may disagree
Cindy guerrero. What do you think about the course?
Very instructive for a beginner. Learned the techniques of gel and acrylic. How to use the forms well and the tips. Since i have a store and wasn’t able to take classes here in Belgium this course allowed me to learn at my rhythm and free time. Thank you to all the teachers who were sometimes hard but I learned a lot.
The course is spectacular, I'm super happy, I learned a lot from the course. Thank you for everything, thank you for being always available to answer any questions, the technical assistance was very good, I recommend all professionals and beginners to take this course. Thank you. Thank you very much
The course offers a quite strong knowledge base for nail sculpting with gel. In addition to very detailed explanations and instructions, I now know what literature to turn to with additional technical questions. All in all I enjoyed the class very much.
I think this was a very well put course for beginners and self-taught people like me. Extremely helpful
I like this course and I like the way we learn. We have to upload the assignment so the tutors can check my work and give me some comments.
the only sure thing is that I will advertise you very much Any girl wants to do nails to learn Right I will advertise like your own advertising as well as Dude you learn everything right in the right order all is perfect I can not find no mistake ie to say I know to confuse or anything that shows that it is exactly that and finally
Participants of the course will be issued Certificates of Completion.
You have to complete all assignments, which will be given in the course, and the educator will evaluate and approve them.
If you do everything and all tasks are accepted, you will be issued a certificate automatically.
Got questions? Ask here!
Yes, this course includes bonuses. You were sent an email with links and access to bonuses. Check your email again. The email was sent on March 3.
You can access the course from the left menu - choose «Education» —> Training —>
Or simply follow this link -
Accredited refers to big university institutions, not trade schools. We are not regulated by the US government or financial institution which would constitute “accredited”.
Clear and Pink sculpting gels,
No cleanse top gel,
Body Builder French Pink, Body Builder Cover Pink — Warm,
Body Builder Soft White,
Brush On French White,
Color gels 2-3 colors (any),
Balance Bond Non-Acid gel Primer,
Dehydrator Nail Pure Plus,
Clear or natural tips,
100, 150 and 180 files,
Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer,
Lavender Block Buffer,
Cuticle oil (Nurture Oil),