What we will learn
Product chemistry (polymerization process)
Physiology and anatomy of the natural nail
Artificial nail architecture
What an ideal long-lasting nail should look like
Natural nail prep, applying gel polish, removing the product
Practice with a product on a tip
Pushing back the cuticle, filing the free edge, troubleshooting, applying dehydrator and primer
Placing the form stiffener
Working with a C-curve tool and forms
Sculpting: creating a nail, sculpting free edge of the nail, apex, cuticle area
Pinching the nail
Buffing the nail
How to take off gel nails safely using a nail drill
Achieve a feeling of success! At the end of the course, when all your tasks are completed, you will be given access to the Test Lesson. After the Test is passed successfully you will get the numbered Certificate with your name.
5 Star Support
Guidance at every stage.
You are constantly in touch with educators and support team. We always answer all the questions from all the students.
5 Star Reviews
Students love our courses! Just read testimonials!
What will you get in the end? You will:
- Have detailed knowledge of natural nail architecture and learn how to prepare the nail safely for sculpting;
- Know all about the contents and chemical properties of various products;
- Obtain information on the products currently available on the market and recommendations on the best choices to make;
- Practice working with gels of different viscosity;
- Learn the safety precautions necessary to protect both your clients and yourself;
- Master the application techniques;
- Learn how to choose the right form and how to fit it;
- Learn how to choose the right nail length for each client;
- Acquire the sculpting and pinching techniques that make your sculpted nails look natural;
- Be able to quickly make 10 nails perfectly shaped by filing;
- Learn to apply polish even and fast;
- Easily correct your mistakes even if you make them;
- Learn to create a perfect C-curve.
It was very helpful! Learned sculpting nails, new filling techniques, liquid and powder ratio, theory and history of nails. I’d like to thank you for comments and feedback!
Good learning lesson for those with some experience and want to learn proper way. Although good for those just starting out I think those type of people need more hands on training to better understand what they are doing wrong and shown in person correct way. Just my opinion but others may disagree
Cindy guerrero. What do you think about the course?
Very instructive for a beginner. Learned the techniques of gel and acrylic. How to use the forms well and the tips. Since i have a store and wasn’t able to take classes here in Belgium this course allowed me to learn at my rhythm and free time. Thank you to all the teachers who were sometimes hard but I learned a lot.
The course is spectacular, I'm super happy, I learned a lot from the course. Thank you for everything, thank you for being always available to answer any questions, the technical assistance was very good, I recommend all professionals and beginners to take this course. Thank you. Thank you very much
The course offers a quite strong knowledge base for nail sculpting with gel. In addition to very detailed explanations and instructions, I now know what literature to turn to with additional technical questions. All in all I enjoyed the class very much.
I think this was a very well put course for beginners and self-taught people like me. Extremely helpful
I like this course and I like the way we learn. We have to upload the assignment so the tutors can check my work and give me some comments.
the only sure thing is that I will advertise you very much Any girl wants to do nails to learn Right I will advertise like your own advertising as well as Dude you learn everything right in the right order all is perfect I can not find no mistake ie to say I know to confuse or anything that shows that it is exactly that and finally
Good tips for work, gel system, and client care. read more