🔴 FREE Dry manicure with electric nail file. Webinar by Anastasia Luksha on 24th of March
🔴 Learn Lash Extensions. Webinar by Anna Arzu FREE
Online course by Anastasia Luksha
«Sculpting with dual forms»
A fast and effective technique for nail extension.
Course for both beginners and experienced nail techs.
Nail sculpting with dual forms is well-known among many nail technicians. But in pair with polygel it finds its second wind. Nail extension becomes faster and more qualitative!
The most important is to know all the nuances and features for working with polygel and dual forms.
You will learn it on my new online course. Sign up!
A perfect match!
Dual forms and polygel - a true discovery for any nail tech.
Nail extension with duals forms and polygel becomes more simple, so that even the beginner can work with it. Perfect apex and arch always accompany dual forms.
On the course you will:
- Learn how to find optimal materials to work with dual forms;
- Find out how forms differ from each other;
- Work through the whole process of nail extension;
- Learn how to prep nail plate, fit the right form for every nail, practise in filling the materials and setting the form;
- Learn how to convey the nail to a perfect condition - make square and almond shape and putting the final coat.
Structure of the course
- Which materials work with dual forms;
- Manufacturers of dual forms - how do the differ, which ones are better;
- What is the difference between techniques - dual forms, dual tips, liquid tips?
- Principle of building the structure of the nail with the help of dual forms;
- Nail plate prep for nail extension;
- Fitting dual forms with the nail size;
- The right prep of dual forms to work with;
- Which brush to choose?
- Placing the material on dual form;
- Setting dual form on the nail;
- Polimerization in the lamp;
- Filing the nail;
- Making a shape - square and almond;
- Placing the coat.
Typical mistakes and how to avoid them:
- Flooding the cuticle;
- Flooding the sides;
- Too much material from the inside;
- Master class for working with dual tips.
Polygel (or similar product) - any color
LED / UV lamp
180 grit file
280 grit Buffer
Pusher / orange wood stick
Brush (synthetic) #5 - #9
Electric nail file
Cone shaped drill bit
Needle shaped drill bit (carbide or ceramic)
Developer of this online course
- Master Expert in manicure and nail sculpting, experience in nail industry since 2004, nail techniques trainer since 2008
- 2 times winner of the NailPro Championship in Las Vegas, USA
- Trained nail professionals in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Sweden, China, UK, USA, Chile
- Author of the work chosen for the cover of “Nails” magazine (USA) in 2016
- Certified educator in nail sculpting and design, with 1720 nail specialists as her former students
- Competition coach providing instruction in USA, Sweden, Czech Republic, China, Estonia, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia
- 38 Gold Medals won by Anastasia’s students in various competitions (more then 150 medals in all)
- INES (International Nail Experts’ School) certified Judge
- NSI (Nail Systems International, USA) technology expert
- Manicurist for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Russia 2016
How our online education works?
Got questions? Feel free to comment below