Sculpting with Dual Forms
A fast and effective technique for nail extension.
Course for both beginners and experienced nail techs.
Continuing Education Units: 20
Nail sculpting with dual forms is well-known among many nail technicians. But in pair with polygel it finds its second wind. Nail extension becomes faster and more qualitative!
The most important is to know all the nuances and features for working with polygel and dual forms.
You will learn it on my new online course. Sign up!
A perfect match!
Dual forms and polygel - a true discovery for any nail tech.
Nail extension with duals forms and polygel is so simple so that even the beginner can work with it. Perfect apex and curve always accompany dual forms.
On the course you will:
- Learn how to find optimal products to work with dual forms
- Find out how forms differ from each other
- Work through the whole process of nail extension
- Learn how to the prep nail plate, fit the right form for every nail, practice in filling the materials, and setting the form
- Learn how to convey the nail to a perfect condition - make square and almond shape and putting the final coat
Structure of the course
- Which materials work with dual forms;
- Manufacturers of dual forms - how do the differ, which ones are better;
- What is the difference between techniques - dual forms, dual tips, liquid tips?
- Principle of building the structure of the nail with the help of dual forms;
- Nail plate prep for nail extension;
- Fitting dual forms with the nail size;
- The right prep of dual forms to work with;
- Which brush to choose?
- Placing the material on dual form;
- Setting dual form on the nail;
- Polymerization in the lamp;
- Filing the nail;
- Making a shape - square and almond;
- Placing the coat.
Typical mistakes and how to avoid them:
- Flooding the cuticle;
- Flooding the sides;
- Too much material from the inside;
- Demo of working with dual tips.
Below you will find the full contents of the course:
Polygel (or similar product) - any color
LED / UV lamp
180 grit file
280 grit Buffer
Pusher / orangewood stick
Brush square (synthetic) #5 - #9
Electric nail file
Cone shaped drill bit
Needle shaped drill bit (carbide or ceramic)
Developer of this online course
- Master Expert in manicure and nail sculpting, experience in nail industry since 2004, nail techniques trainer since 2008
- 2 times winner of the NailPro Championship in Las Vegas, USA
- Trained nail professionals in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Sweden, China, UK, USA, Chile
- Author of the work chosen for the cover of “Nails” magazine (USA) in 2016
- Certified educator in nail sculpting and design, with 1720 nail specialists as her former students
- Competition coach providing instruction in USA, Sweden, Czech Republic, China, Estonia, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia
- 38 Gold Medals won by Anastasia’s students in various competitions (more then 150 medals in all)
- INES (International Nail Experts’ School) certified Judge
- NSI (Nail Systems International, USA) technology expert
- Manicurist for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Russia 2016
About Our Online Education
Nails Pro Academy offers a high quality education to students around the world at an affordable price. We are the ideal choice for students who seek a flexible educational experience with feedback from industry experts.
Accountable Self-Paced Learning
You will have access to your course for a specific amount of time. Typical course access is 6 months. These time frames help you stay on track and provide you with live feedback from our educators. Please check the dates of your course HERE.
If you are enjoying your class but need more time, we have affordable extensions that you can purchase to continue. We offer extensions for access at 1 week, 2 weeks, and 1 month.
Courses can be purchased through our secure website.
Once you purchase a course, you will gain immediate access to several lessons.
To access your purchased course, you will need to create a free Nails Pro Academy student account here.
Hands-On Learning With Educator Feedback
Educators will be available via online messaging to answer any questions you may have as you complete your coursework.
Some lessons contain practical assignments that must be completed prior to moving on to the next lesson. Assignments can be completed at your own pace.
If you require more time to complete assignments, you can request an extension for up to four weeks.
You will be required to upload images of your completed nail assignments in the Nails Pro Academy portal.
Educators will evaluate your assignments, offer comments, point out mistakes (if any), accept the assignment, or ask you to try again.
Our educators are active professionals in the nail industry. Therefore, we allow three business days for our educators to check assignments and provide feedback for lessons.
Completed student assignments are shared with the class during the course. Students can follow educator comments, suggestions, and revisions on fellow classmates' work. This strategy will help you avoid the same mistakes, and give you an opportunity to improve your own work.
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course, when all tasks are completed, you will be given access to the test lesson – the final evaluation of the knowledge gained during the course. After the test is passed, you will receive an authentic certificate of course completion.
Join Nails Pro Academy if you are ready to…
Commit to the practice
We understand the excitement to move forward to the next lesson but learning is a process that requires time. Make sure you are turning in your best work. We carefully take into consideration the time (on average) it takes a student to complete a course, in addition to the time for a teacher to check assignments. Those factors are included for courses with limited timeframes. The only exception to this is when we offer deep discounts during the holiday season.
Be challenged by our educators
The relationship between student and teacher is important to us. We know that having an assignment declined can be frustrating. However, our educators will critique your work to help you become a better nail technician. They will offer new perspectives on your work and may require you to make adjustments. For experienced nail technicians, educators will help you break out of your comfort zone, change old habits, and expand your skill sets. Most importantly, it is imperative that you never compare yourself to others. Our teaching criteria will differ from student to student depending on their level of expertise.
We look forward to being part of your journey, and are eager to see what you can achieve with your talent and dedication!
- Access 3 months
- Start immediately
- Teacher graded assignments
You will be transferred to the site nailsproacademystore.com to make a payment
Very usefull. I belive I might use the technique when doing my own nails (not french) but on clients I still think it is faster with usual forms, and also I like that the underside cures dry and smooth. Looking forward to taking another class with... read moreno, not really - naturally it takes some practice to learn a new technique. But finding time in the busy everyday life is challenging :-)
Very usefull. I belive I might use the technique when doing my own nails (not french) but on clients I still think it is faster with usual forms, and also I like that the underside cures dry and smooth. Looking forward to taking another class with you
All students successfully completing the course receive the Certificate of Completion.
Got questions? Feel free to comment below
Im from Greece and i don't understand everything in English but i Have a translate app (z tranlate) from Apple store.Is this app fit with your platform seminar.
Unfortunately, all our videos are in English and don’t have any subtitles.
We have free courses! Please visit this page: https://nailsproacademy.com/free