Achieve a feeling of success! At the end of the course, when all your tasks are completed, you will be given access to the Test Lesson. After the Test is passed successfully you will get the numbered Certificate with your name.
5 Star Support
Guidance at every stage.
You are constantly in touch with educators and support team. We always answer all the questions from all the students.
5 Star Reviews
Students love our courses! Just read testimonials!
What will you get in the end?
- Have detailed knowledge of natural nail architecture and learn how to prepare the nail safely for sculpting;
- Know all about the contents and chemical properties of various products;
- Obtain information on the products currently available on the market and recommendations on the best choices to make;
- Practice working with gels of different viscosity;
- Learn the safety precautions necessary to protect both your clients and yourself;
- Master the application techniques;
- Learn how to choose the right form and how to fit it;
- Learn how to choose the right nail length for each client;
- Acquire the sculpting and pinching techniques that make your sculpted nails look natural;
- Be able to quickly make 10 nails perfectly shaped by filing;
- Learn to apply polish even and fast;
- Easily correct your mistakes even if you make them;
- Learn to create a perfect C-curve.
How it works?
You can purchase forms at these places:
I struggled with overfilling as well.
I’ve been a nail tech for almost 14 years so breaking my bad habits and re-learning things the correct way is challenging. I really enjoyed the course overall. I’ve taken MANY classes, like multiple per year, most in person and in my opinion this class has been the most informative and professional. Giving reason as to WHY we do things and not just accepting that “that’s the way it’s done”.
I would have liked for one of our assignments to be showing how we fit our forms on a client. Like applying forms to a client then taking pics and not applying products. Then getting feedback from the instructors. I feel that this would have helped with some of my struggles. Also seeing a theory video of real time application, when we use the c- curve stick etc. Learning all the skills one by one is helpful but if we’re putting it to use on clients knowing when to do what in a timely manner during an actual service makes everything come together. Im curious about fills as well, doing a fill or back fill poses many different struggles than doing a full set, (lifting, downward growing nails, cracks, when clients wait too long and need a complete rebalance etc) not all clients will be full sets. I learned a lot. Product chemistry, how non acid and acid primers effect the nails and how they create addhesion as well as when to use which. I learned how to hand file and most importantly form fitting and placement. Also how to fit the form on problem nails. @cassie_nailz
Got questions? Feel free to comment below