Manicure 101 + Electric file manicure + BONUS
🔴 One hour nail sculpting with dual forms. FREE webinar on February 17
Long nails & bling
Technology sculptures with Max Estrada
3 months instant access START immediately
Long nails and bling
In this course you will learn how to create the most popular nail shapes with Happy Gel. You will learn every single step of nail sculpting — nail preparation, form fit, product application and filing. Also we will decorate the nails with beautiful crystal designs.
This course covers long nails sculpting but you can easily use this technique to create any length, the shorter, the easier.
If you will experience problems at any part of your educational journey, Max and Nails Pro Academy team are always here to help. You can redo your work as many times as needed until you achieve the desired result.
Share this page:
«Long nails & bling» course is about:
- 30 nail sculpting lessons;
- All you need to know about structure of each shape;
- Sculpting long nails;
- Unique crystals application technique.
After the course you will be able to start using the techniques you learned in your work with clients.
The techniques I'm going to show you during this course are based on my own experience as a participant in various contests and competitions. That's where you need to perform with all the speed and quality you are capable of. I just adapted my "competition" fast sculpting techniques to regular work with clients.
Natural looking nails are nice, but if you can do long nails with crystals designs, you will definitely have a line of clients. Long nails and perfectly sculptured shape can make any nails look elegant and feminine. But alongside with their fabulous look they need to last, otherwise the clients will not come back to you. Long nails should be thin and light but strong at the same time. You need to do the preparation, build the apex on the right spot, build the side walls and cuticle area. When filing it is extremely important to not overfile the free edge area and stress point. You will learn all these important details in this course and will never experience problems with creating stunning nail shapes.
Things you’ll need for the course
- Acrylic Polymer Powder (Max is using EnailCouture's Eternal Beige)
- Nail Forms (Long Nail Forms will be needed)
- Monomer Liquid (Max is using his famous EnailCouture's candy scented monomer)
- A variety of different shape and size rhinestones
- Prep or Nail dehydrator
- Non-Acid Primer
- Cuticle pusher
- Clear sculpting UV/LED hard gel (Max is using "Gummy Gel" for rhinestone adhesion)
- Clear no wipe UV/LED Top Coat (Max is using EnailCouture's Shine E top coat gel)
- EnailCouture's Happy Gel
- EnailCouture's Lux Brush Wipes (Lint Free Brush Wipes)
- Nail Files and Buffer
- Nail Drill and Nail Bits
- Nail Glue
- Nail Tips (ABS Plastic Nail tips)
- Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush size 13
- Crystal Dish for the Acrylic Monomer (Dappen Dish)
- Table Mat
All supplies can be purchased at www.enailcouture.com
How our online education works?
- Exclusive Nail Couture international master director of global education, founder & CEO.
- Teaches classes all over the world.
- The record holder of the "Guinness Book of Records” in French manicure.
- Started his professional career at the age of 16 and entered his first professional nail competition. He is a multiple winner of the Nailpro and NailExpo competitions in America. Now he places in every competition he enters.
- Trained and worked with the best nail technicians —Tom Holcomb, Trang Nguyen, Tom Bachik. Worked for many years in Odyssey Nail Systems, developed new technologies, judged on competitions.
- His brand Enailcouture developing luxurious nail products that help everyone to achieve their dream nail story. The ingredients for materials are cosmetic grade and FDA approved. Colours of gels and gel polishes does not fade, dull, wear, or chip. Builder gels and acrylic are ideal for beginners and professionals. It is easy to use, does not take many steps and gives a flawless result.
100% refund guaranteed
All students successfully completing the course receive the Certificate of Completion.
Got questions? Feel free to comment below