Secrets of Nail Sculpting with Polygel NEXT CLASS: OCTOBER 22
OCT. 21st Sunday: For students and Nail Techs. LIVE in Durham
Artistic nail calligraphy. Online mini course
Magic gel nail designs
Unique gel nail art techniques from Max Estrada!
next class starts on
If you are viewing this page that means you love everything unusual, innovative and extravagant in nail art!
I invite you to my first online course. I will share the latest and coolest nail art ideas and techniques!
You will have 10 gel nail art lessons. We will learn how to do simply everyday design using color gels.
This is new and effective way of studying. How you can learn from me no matter where you are. Sign up!
Share this page:
What «Gel nail art» course is about?
The techniques I'm going to show you during this course are based on my own experience as a participant in various contests and competitions. That's where you need to perform with all the speed and quality you are capable of. I just adapted my "competition" fast sculpting techniques to regular work with clients.
- Exclusive Nail Couture international master director of global education, founder & CEO.
- Teaches classes all over the world.
- The record holder of the "Guinness Book of Records” in French manicure.
- Started his professional career at the age of 16 and entered his first professional nail competition. He is a multiple winner of the Nailpro and NailExpo competitions in America. Now he places in every competition he enters.
- Trained and worked with the best nail technicians —Tom Holcomb, Trang Nguyen, Tom Bachik. Worked for many years in Odyssey Nail Systems, developed new technologies, judged on competitions.
- His brand Enailcouture developing luxurious nail products that help everyone to achieve their dream nail story. The ingredients for materials are cosmetic grade and FDA approved. Colours of gels and gel polishes does not fade, dull, wear, or chip. Builder gels and acrylic are ideal for beginners and professionals. It is easy to use, does not take many steps and gives a flawless result.
Things you’ll need for the course
- A variety of Color Gel Polish
- Art Gel / Painting Gel (Max is using EnailCouture's Painting Gel colors)
- Cat Eye Magnetic / Magnetic Tool
- *Cat Eye or Magnetic UV/LED Gel
- Clear Sculpting UV/LED Gel (Max is using Gummy Gel)
- Various Nail Art brushes including a detail liner brush
- Mixing Spatula
- A variety of different size rhinestones
- UV/LED no cleanse top coat (Max is using Shine E top coat Gel)
- Brush Wipes
All supplies can be purchased at www.enailcouture.com
How our online education works?
100% refund guaranteed
All students successfully completing the course receive the Certificate of Completion.
Got questions? Feel free to comment below