7 tips for long-lasting enhancements
Pre-recorded online video meeting with a leading scientific expert Doug Schoon
I’m Doug Schoon, a nail industry scientist.
I’ve been working in this field for over 30 years. My technical and regulatory work has helped to shape the beauty industry generally. And I’m sure I’m committed to delivering the highest level of advice and innovative ideas to professional nail technicians.
Join my online meeting on Nails Pro Academy and I reveal secrets for long-lasting enhancements.
You will be able to solve your clients’ problems and professionally grow
You are not Nails Pro Academy student and can not use a gift from Doug Schoon yet?
Now it’s the best time to become on! Because we have prepared very advantageous offers for you:
What will you learn?
- We will share 7 tips for long-lasting enhancements and Doug will give valuable information to all of them. You will find out how to apply primer properly, how to find reliable nail products and why product application is so important.
- Doug will speak directly to nail technicians, as well as anyone with an interest in nails or the nail industry. You’ll be amazed by what you will learn when you’re face-to-face with Doug Schoon!
Don’t a miss a chance to learn from the best in the industry!
Also, we got a little surprise for you at the end of this episode, so make sure to watch it!
This meeting is for:
- Enthusiasts who want to become a nail technician;
- Licensed nail technicians;
- Experienced nail technicians who want to learn more about proper product application and finding reliable nail products.
- An internationally-recognized scientist, author and educator with over 30 years experience in the cosmetic, beauty and personal care industry;
- Holds 16 patents for developing the most innovative and successful nail products ever created;
- Co-Chair of the Nail Manufacturers Council;
- Founder of Chemical Awareness Training Service (CATS) – the beauty industry’s first safety training company;
- Works with state, federal and international regulators to develop beauty industry related standards and regulations;
- Author of several books, video and audio training programs, as well as dozens of magazine articles about salon products, safety, and best practices for salon professionals.