Dry Electric file pedicure
Online webinar by Dr.Varvara Schulz
The webinar is finished. Purchase lifetime access for $9 only
Dear nail stylists and enthusiasts!
I am so excited to announce my second webinar here at Nails Pro Academy. After my first webinar, I received many questions about dry pedicure, drill bits and more. I decided that I should do another webinar and share all my tips and tricks!
I will explain the difference between different drill bits, give you some safety tips, demonstrate easy steps to make heels and toes soft.
What will you learn?
- Basic rules of dry pedicure;
- What you need to know about speed;
- How to choose drill bits for the service.
- Step by step dry pedicure;
- How to remove dry callus;
- Cuticle care;
- How to make heels baby soft.
How to clean your electric nail file handpiece?
Small episode of the webinar
Dr.Varvara Schulz used this bits:
Author and host of the webinar
- Traumatologist and Orthopedist;
- Founder and President of International Podology Association;
- Author of textbooks for College and university students;
- Member of Diabetes Association;
- Red Cross volunteer;
- Professor at Moscow Art college;
- Owner of medical clinic "Healthy foot" in Russia.
Thank you both girls! Seeing you in such a good mood 🙋♀️🙋♀️was pretty and nice! I enjoyed especially the tips about products and equipment. Propolis is a wonderful product that I once saw used to treat damaged skin in a diabetics foot. There was a wound that never cicatrizes. But only Propolis could regenerate. Nice to learn with professionals!
Brasil, São Paulo
Thanks so much. I enjoyed and learned a lot.
Spain, Cullera (Valencia)
Thank you. great webinar